- They have smartly used caption — “The ridiculously long lasting gum”,by mentioning “Good for you, bad for us”.
- Excellent sense of humor in their messages (even the cover cuttings include smile), while conveying the marketing message indirectly.
- Asking customers to participate in conversation by logging new ideas into their website
- Overall its a very interesting design, thus provides a reason for people to talk (crux of word-of-mouth marketing).
- They have not spent anything extra to spread marketing message.
Embedding marketing messages along with a product is a great idea. Next time you buy a product (be it a chewing rum or gadget) watch out for its cover design, manuals, stickers and additional information they provide. It might convey a whole lot of marketing messages.
Check out this link to see more humorous stuff!